Fluticasone

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pissed & Confused


No, this post isn't about me being evil again. Well I was, but that's not the main topic. I'm just pissed at my Moral teacher.

SHE DELIBERATELY ACCUSED ME!!

I was doing my work nicely... her MORAL WORK SOMEMORE!... while Andy and Jun Kit were playing around. Then suddenly out of nowhere, my Moral teacher went like...

"Jane!? Andrew!? Jun Kit!? Kamu semua buat apa!? Jangan buat kerja lain!!"

I was helllllllllllllllllllllllllll PISSED! Wtf weii... I really was good to teacher from the start, I tried to do all my Moral work to 'please' her... (no, don't think wrong, and I'm not kissing her ass) But now... I won't have any mood to do her work already la! Simply accuse me.... wtf wtf wtf... I don't blame Andy and Jun Kit. Just.. BAH!! the moral teacher! =.="

= Sorry if I sound extremely childish, borish, immature and overreacting. But I just can't stand being accused... I DEMAND JUSTICE!!=

Hm, nothing much to post about. Just the usual chat and jokes =). Also, again, gave CZY some sex education =D! It's to prepare her for the future, for her own good~

Gonna be... er.. a weird post now... talking to myself...


Bah... so confused... I think I really like him o.o" Aiks... If I tell him, he could be suprised... but then again he is quite a cool and calm guy? Lol! I wonder if I'll ever tell him that I like him. Most probaly not I guess. Even if I do, I know very very very well that I have like.. o.1% of him liking me back. So, even if I do tell him, not gonna hope for anything lah. He might ignore me... no I won't be sad or depressed but... it'll be complicated o.o"

Aiyo. Maybe I'll write out a letter saying I like him, (I'd like to use 'love', but I guess I'm not gonna simply use that word just yet) then, when I die, I will tell the person with me where I put then letter and ask to give to him. Lol... Just a thought? Or am I serious!?

Some people already start to know. A few of them were just.. probably joking around without realizing the truth and some know coz I really told the people o.o. I don't know if this is a really deep feeling but, to me it is. sighs. Okay, enough talking to myself lol~

For those people who actually read what I was talking to myself. Don't misunderstand and uh... don't worry about me. I've had this habit where I talk to myself for a long time already. Yea, Andy's right, I think TOO much! But I guess... er.... whatever la O.O"

I'd love to talk about my adventure with CZY in school today, but we could get into slight trouble if some teacher really sees the post and know exactly who we are XD! So, I'm just gonna keep it to myself =)

Oh yea, I got back all my results already!~ 8D ok ok laa~ Just that, BM make a lot of STUPID MISTAKES!!

My poll, I would choose 'Yes- All of the above' coz..
Song - Byul
Comic - Fruits Basket
Movie - Bambi (When his mother died, and was looking for her T.T)

*I do NOT own that pic saying I love you. I just googled 'heart backgrounds' and plucked this pic out of a website
**I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home