Fluticasone

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hari Annugerah


So yea, today was Hari Annugerah at school. I went... but not to get an 'award' lol~ Went there because of marching. Hey! At least I can get more 'kokurikulum' marks and a certificate!! 8D!!

I actually wanted to go back home straight after the marching, which according to Datin Suhaila, was great? lolx. But I decided to hang out in school longer. So I stayed in the canteen with my PBSM commander (RO), XX (form 5 friend I made =D) , her brother and DE. We stayed there and chatted for sometime (it was fun) until we got bored =P. So I went out to the tapak perhimpunan and met Jun Kit there, snapping pics at people. So pro! Later on only I went home. It was an interesting experience as I have never went to this school's Hari Annugerah before. Even though I didn't get anything (award), at least I'm taking home experience and probaly a certificate in like.. middle of the year? lol


Ahh... gonna do some advertising here. Okay~ This is my elder sis's blog shop. Spread the word =) Here's a pic of some weird girl that I don't know. So weird hor her?

But she's modeling for my sis la. Go see the other model, she's like, damn pretty and hawt wei!! But she's not available. She's my cousin fyi lolx. Go buy some clothes okay? Not forcing, but I'm encouraging =P.

So yea, no need to look at that weird girl modeling la. Go check out some clothes at here!!

http://www.mystaple.blogspot.com/

Also read the rules and regulations too o.0...

So.... umm...................................

Happy Earth Hour Day... kthxbye

*Don't own that weird girl pic. http://www.mystaple.blogspot.com/ owns it.
**I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home