Fluticasone

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Endless Summer

*Tip: Click on the pics to have a clear and nice view of them =)


=Saturday=
I've been thinking a lot nowadays, and I realized that... I have a lot of personalities? Not exactly a split personality, but it's kind of a common one. The type where, you feel as though you have a lil devil and lil angel on your shoulder, telling you what to do. Yea. lol.

I feel as though the devil is winning a lot nowadays though... but thankfully, not all the time. The angel does win too =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= Sunday =

Today was another Asam Day 8D! (Awesome Day) Rachel organized an outing on Friday to go out today =D. Those who were invited were me, Andy, YH, JL and *XX. We went to Sunway Pyramid to 'lepak' (according to Rachel) around. Okay... here's how it went...

Oh btw, before I forget, I wasn't having my usual hairstyle, I tied my hair in a bun. So don't get me confused with 'this' other girl in a bun in the upcoming pics.

First off, I left my house around... 11.45 a.m. Andy went with Rachel and reached there around... 10.45 a.m I guess o.o. My first impression seeing Rachel outside school was...

O.O!!!????!??!?!??!!!!

That was my my expression.
She had on thick eyeliner, but she looked somewhat cool. Lol!~



Later on, we met up with YH, JL and XX. JL and Rachel wanted to play Archery. So, okay, we headed on to there. YH and XX didn't wanna play, so they went off to somewhere else o.o

At first, I didn't wanna play. Coz RM9 for 12 arrows? To me... kinda not worth it la... but somehow, Andy and Rachel dragged me to it. Fine. I paid. The dude in charge equipped me with... gadgets? He strapped me with some... strappy thing on my left arm. It was.. how to say it? Uhh.. cramming o.o (straining?). Well, a guide taught me the basics as it was my first time ever playing archery. Andy also helped me with some extra tips =) Lucky for me, not all shots were a miss. I have to say too, thankfully, none of us were experts =D!!

*pic on the right = (from left) Rachel, me, JL, YH, XX, Andy, JO and KZ*

After archery, we met up again with YH and XX. We walked around Asian Avenue.. apparently, all of them except me and Andy, love shopping. Lol. I dislike shopping... but what the heck. I chatted with Andy and just followed them around.

YH was really interesting. She kept on complaining she was hungry... but she kept on stopping to see some fancy accessories, clothes and trinkets (along with the others). But she really was an intresting person to go out with. Later on, Andy off himself to Mcdonald's. Then me and Rachel were together while the rest of the girls split up too. Suddenly, me and Rachel met JO and his brother. It was... suprising o.o coz, Rachel invited JO on Friday to come with us, but he didn't reply. ( He didn't hear)

Moving on, after like.. half an hour of hunger but still shopping around, we finally went to Mcdonald's (Although it took us another 15 minutes to get to there, coz trying to decide which way =.=".) Oh yea, we met KZ on the way to Mcd. Finally at Mcdonald's we met Andy who already ordered and was already munching on his set meal. Since Rachel had a sorethroat and she's kinda sick with flu, I sugggested we went to Wendy's. ( Coz they sell salad there.)


In the end, it seemed like only us girls went to eat at Wendy's. The guys just sat there (For free, I was surprised no one kicked them out XD) while we girls ate. After a while, me and XX gave JO our fries coz we couldn't finish it =). Oh yea, I give my respect to YH for completely finishing her medium set... which I myself couldn't finish... I mean like... I was only eating a nugget combo medium set... while she ate a burger combo medium set O.O. *salutes*. After eating, JO and KZ went back-home.

JL wanted to go bowling, so we all went there. Unfortunately, there was a competition at the bowling alley. Because of that... there wasn't any bowling lane available, so we just walked around the mall... again.

After a few minutes of walking around, Andy went home too. Since I was tired... I called my dad so I could go home too. Rachel, YH, XX and JL accompanied me to the entrance so I could wait for my dad there. We chit-chatted for some time there while waiting. Rachel kept on trying to guess the songs that were played on the way to there and at there. According to Rachel, she said that, going out with JK, CZY and CS, they could guess the song in a split second o.o. Lolx.

Yea... so in the end, my dad came and sent me home. Rachel and JL went bowling then... I think. YH and XX went home. So that concludes my day at Sunway Pyramid with Rachel, Andy, and some new nice friends =).

Hm.. at home, I got to my laptop and started to download a song Rachel introduced to me called 'Endless Summer' by Cascada. It ROCKS!!! While I was at it, I downloaded some more songs from Cascada. Now I have a whole bunch of songs to listen to during this holiday =)!

=Overall, my outing with Rachel, Andy and some new nice friends was fun. It was a new experience to me coz everything we did was somewhat diffrent from what I did last time. So it was cool and nice=

Oh! I started my ICT project for the holidays yesterday. A bit. Soon, I'll start my Moral essay about 'Pencemaran Air' too. Okay, I'm done talking about this... eventful day... Whew! Toodles!~

*XX is someone... I forgot her name... =.= I'm so sorry... hope this doesn't seem like an insult.
**My hand was slightly crammed from playing the Archery.
***JO said ET and SCCL came to Sunway Pyramid too. Too bad, didn't meet them though.
****I'm holding a diffrent bow from the the others coz the usual one was too hard for me to pull the string
*****I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home