Fluticasone

Friday, March 13, 2009

Never See Your Life As a Glass Half-Empty

=We're whacked up people=

-Friday
Today was the last day of school before a 1 week holiday 8D. Happy because can get to sleep late, wake up late. Sad because more projects and miss my friends.

For the first 2 periods of today, we were... celebrating. Both the Malays and non-Malays. The Malays were celebrating Maulidur Rasul (spelling?) while us non-Malays were celebrating our 2 periods of free time. But not for long... we all realized that we haven't our Chemistry Peka which was due today! We quickly rushed finish up our Peka. As soon as I was done, I quickly tried to finish up the Birthday card I made for RH 'last night' (just before tution and after tution.).

After making the card, me, Jun Kit and Andy were bored. Jun Kit started er... this 'game' where.. we switch our identities. So we ended up... switching identities?. I was Andrew, Jun Kit was Jane, and Andy was Jun Kit. Later on, we pulled in SF... and she was CZY. lolx XD Yea, we sound like small kids huh? So... uncool? But to hell with you people who thinks you're so mature. Sometimes being childish is mature. Lol, but to me, what we were doing isn't immature or whatsoever. It was something to do to pass by the time =)

Suprise!!!

During recess,we ( Jun Kit, Andy, CZY and me) suprised RH with the birthday card! Jun Kit made a fancy heart-shaped deco on the card, while Andy made 2 origami roses, white and blue, (See Andrew Leong's blog for a photo of it) while CZY contributed some ideas and me, made the card lolx.


After recess was English. English Oral.
There were people who was called out and there were people who volunteered to present their speech. I was one of those who volunteered! -Mainly because I finished my BM Oral, so if I finished the English Oral, I could relax the whole holiday without worrying =D. So I went out and talked about... 'My Favourite Manga'. Which was, of course, Fruits Basket. I kinda talked about Tohru (Pics, left and right) more than the story lolx. Anyways, I was kinda nervous, but teacher said I did okay. Just that my speech sounded like a story more than a speech. Oops =X. Anyways, I like what I did with the pics on the left and right of this... er... me talking here.
Enjoy! =)

So anyways, the school day ended nicely. Coz my Sejarah teacher was telling about how Christianity started. But we didn't get our Sejarah results coz teacher said he'll give after the holidays. =( Have... to... be... patient!

Speaking of exam results, I haven't actually said what was my results so far yet. Well, I got back like... 5 Subject results already. I won't say I got exactly what, so we can be fair, (like I said before..) I know your mark, you know mine = fair. I'll just tell you roughly what I got. Um. So far.. those 5 subjects are English, Add Maths, Moral, EST and Chemistry. No fails so far. In fact, the status now is 3A's and 2D's =P.

In tution, (Add Maths+Mod.Maths tution) lucky the teacher didn't 'scold' me for my Add Maths result. In fact, she said it was okay.. LOL.

She ain't got no alibi
she ugly, she ugly,
U-G-L-Y
she ain't got no alibi
she ugly.
And, she's major ugly,
Ew, she's fat and pugly,
Ew, my gawd


*I do not own those 2 fruits basket pictures (and the maple image belongs to Maple Story)
**I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home