Fluticasone

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Live Each Day As If It's Your Last

Hm? That line just came to me, and I just decided it should be the title of this post.

Okay, yea, I haven't been updating this blog these few days. Well, yea... there was exams for starters. Normally, I wouldn't care about exams... especially if it's the first one for the year. But then again... in this class, I don't think that would apply anymore, what with the smart people in my class... like CZY, JK, SF, Andy, KF... even KY! KY... even though he's retarded, (jokingly) he IS SMART. So, I didn't waste anytime... I started cracking my books... Firstly, Chemistry. LOL!! I can't believe I was studying Chemistry while listening to the song 'Ding Dong Song' by Gunther. (go hear the song and you'll know what I mean)

Anyways, after the days of locking myself in my room and cracking books, the exam eventually came to an end.... And... here are my opinions for each subject! :

1st Day
Chemistry : okay
English : okay
Maths : It was... kinda easy. I THINK (then again..
the last time I was this confident, I totally
bombed the exam =.=)


2nd Day
BM : okay
Physics : okay
Sejarah : Would it kill you if I said it was easy?


3rd Day
Sivik : Easy
Add Maths: Erm... kinda hard? (maybe fail?)
EST : Easy
Moral : Hm... between easy and okay I guess

4th Day - IT : Hm.. okay

So that's it! These are truely my honest opinion. I'm being truthful rather than being like those fake people who would cry and say 'ITS SO HARD' and in the end... they get like... 80%++ ? (Unless they were playfully, jokingly saying it was hard but score it's okay with me..) Jeez. Ah... everyone was saying Add Maths was hard, except I heard from a friend who said CS
said it wasn't hard. Lol! At least she was being honest. Andy kept on cheering cheerfully 'I'M GOING TO FAIL BM, MORAL AND SEJARAH!! WOO!' That's... optimistic o.o (But it's the way to go)

So yea, those were my honest opinions, and it would serve me right for the subject that I said it was easy and I end up either failing or get a low mark. hahax XD

Okay, enough about exams~ I FINISHED MY BM PROJECT (if you must know~ It's kind of a late celebration actually) . Other than that, the post before this, yea. That's my video. But I don't own the images or the songs... I'm just the animator. Ooo yea, I didn't talk about the aftermath of exams!

Friday... It was fun for me =D It may be boring to others but not me! lolx I'd rather go to school than stay at home and be a sluggish worm.. LOL That's for you lazy people who ponteng on friday~ 8D. Anyways... yea, like... people? We're in form 4... Pretty soon we'll be in Form 5... then graduate.. and then.. probaly... NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. (unless you hate your friends and school... uh... play truant for all I care then o.o). Live each day in school as if it's your last. After school, you'd start missing the friends... the scene... the boring speeches... you'll even miss the HOMEWORK!! Heck... I sound like an old lady here... so I'll stop.. lol.

Haih, I have English Oral... tomorrow. Teacher said she'll randomly eenie-meenie-my-ney-mo with us =.=... Aiks.

*I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home