Fluticasone

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Asam Day

Hm. Today was, another fun day =). But to me, everyday is a fun day. Everyday is a fun day to everyone too, if they make it fun. (Er, I'm not making much sense here am I? lol)

The day started off, me panicking, because I didn't get ready for my BM Oral, which I had to talk about a 'cerpen' titled "Annyss Sophillea".

After the bell rang, first period, PJ. First, the girls had to 'lontar peluru'. Which, frankly everyone sucked except of course, that athlete who specializes in that game? lolx. Then, we had to run for a 100m track. Each round at least 10 girls.... about there. Before it was the girl's turn to run, I saw Andy, KF, Ryan, Jun Kit and KY was running. Along with them were Alex, TS, Jeyson and 1 more fella... lol forgot but anyways, the moment the signal started, the 4 of them just gracefully took their time to walk! It was... funny somewhat XD. Then the girls' turn.

I ran with YJ and WW. YJ shot off quickly and got like... 1st or 2nd place. I got 3rd, but... didn't pass the 16 seconds timer =( oh well~

We got back our Add Maths result back. I think, I did okay. I'm grateful for my mark though =). Wanna know? Ask me in person 8D. Okay then! Moving on... er... History... sadly, didn't get back results. Recess, I followed FW to go meet our Chemistry teacher to ask her about our Chemistry Peka. After that, I was trying to read up a bit for my BM Oral.


After Recess was EST. Pn Regina asked me and a friend to go around the school and announce to people that today's PBSM marching practice is canceled. I picked CZY. So, we went around the school, Form 3 till Form 5, telling people about the announcement. There was only 1 class I was nervous when announcing... no, not because of teachers or whether the students are younger or older =). Won't say. Here. Okay.


So yea, It was the first time I went around school announcing something. Fortunately, all the teachers were... kind... teachers. No fierce ones =D. When done, went back to class... got back EST results. Ask me personally okay? Let's be fair, I know your marks, you know mine. Done-deal.

BM oral, I was nervous because I wasn't prepared. But in the end, I did okay. Whew. At the end of the day, Relief. Sat with SF, Andy, Jun Kit, Ryan, KF and RH at the Dataran Ilmu talking to our Relief teacher about our future life. It was quite interesting and fun, especially with RH around, and today she tied her hair in a diffrent way... which was... ASAM-LY CUTE!! (yes yes yes, I learned a new word. Asam.) The final bell rings, then me and Yukimi went to pass up our ICT project.



Oh yea, also, our school organized a debate competition against schools. Normally I wouldn't care but, at least... give our school a lil support? Hope they did well o.o RH was the time keeper anyways =P. Ohhhh, also watched the latest Maple Evil 5 Part 1 (Youtube) . Totally Asam. Toodles~

*My leg, is friggin crammed up now. Agh.
**I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home