Fluticasone

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spam Cascada!!


I think I'm evil
I know I'm evil
I AM EVIL

I'm evil
Feel as though I could kill
Make people cry and weep
Skin people so deep
Or maybe I'm just feeling sadistic
Wanna make people panic

In the end, I just wanna tell you people
I'm feeling evil

= Yuuko =
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't It Be Good

Remember the day,
There was a sign,
It was the time,
To take me away into your arms.
I heard your voice,
You called my name.
A single touch would stop my pain,
I feel like you in everything I do.

Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes,
Even if it was for just one day.
Wouldn't it be good,
If we could wish ourselves away.
And wouldn't it be good to be on your side,
The grass is always greener over there.
Wouldn't it be good,
If we could live without a care.

The times passing by,
I feel like you,
I always do.
Your my place to hide,
I don't why.
Still hear your voice,
Still feel the same,
A single kiss can stop the rain.
So close to you,
In everything I do


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So addicted to Cascada songs nowadays 8D!!
Makes me wanna get up and start dancing to them songs!!

I wanna cut my hair short and dye my hair red like this!!



Her hair is usually more redder than that... but heck! I want that hairstyle and that colour 8D

Last night, went to SC's house for the first time to celebrate her birthday =D! It was fun, interesting and nice =P. Nick, JO, KZ, LY, DL Chiaki, some form 3 guy (XD) and of course SC was there. So, yea there was a hell losta noise. We even went to the park and played Pictionary. It was.. fun! (i'm repeating myself? coz it was!! to me >.<) Annnddd I'm too lazy to make banned story pics of the event.

So yea anyways... today is the last day of school holidays... but I haven't even started on ANY HOMEWORK/PROJECT!! I'm doomed? lol...

*I do not own that space background pic and that **Jelita (Anges Monica) pic. Those 2 pic belong to their rightful owners, I am NOT taking any credits for those pics =)
**Jelita is an Indonesian tv series, the main actress is Agnes Monica. She's not malay, but she's an Indonesian. (y'know what? This sounds kinda racist... so forget it =P)
***Wouldn't It Be Good by Cascada is another original song I guess. But, the whole melody/beat is EXACTLY the same as Everytime We Touch, also by Cascada. I just like Wouldn't It Be Good more =)
****I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home