Fluticasone

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 Tags! Woot!


Got tagged by Xyn =)

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I love twig
2. Fruits Basket mangas are my moral book/bible/inner thoughts
3. I had my first kiss. - with my dog
4. I like going on Youtube to watch Maple Story Youtube videos
5. Cascada and Taylor Swift are are my favourite singers
6. I like Japanese food (e.g Sushi, Tempura, Miso Soup)
7. I'm superstitious
8. I cheated in an exam in standard 4. Apparently, I didn't know what does 'church' in BM is. I looked over the person beside me to see his paper... =.=
9. I like bunnies
10. Lin Dan is good looking
11. Being a Motion Graphic Designer (Animator) is my ambition. If I don't get married
12. Sometimes I like korean shows (love/drama shows)
13. I pwn in o2jam. (depends)
14. I have a phobia of singing in front anyone. I mean... ANYONE
15. Type of handphones, clothes don't appeal to me
16. I went for a teeth surgery before. lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Tag


1. 5 things u love the most :
- My bed
- My laptop
- My Fruits Basket collection so far (21 volumes)
- My mp4
- Japanese Food

2. 5 things u hate the most :
- Fake people
- Depressing people (not goth)
- Crappy people who treat other people like crap
- Mosquitoes
- Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus)

3. 5 things beside u :
- Fruits Basket vol. 13
- Handphone
- Mp4
- Pendrive
- Maple Story water bottle

4. 5 babes u love the most :
- Rachel
- Azni
- Wei Wern
- Hazel (my dog)
- Cascada & Taylor Swift & Tohru Honda

5. 5 things you need the most :
- Fast & smooth internet
- More Kanikama
- All 26 volumes of Fruits Basket
- The complete set of Fruits Basket anime DVD
- More brain memory o.o (e.g for exams 8D)

Okay, for BOTH of the tags.. need to tag 5 people... so here are the 5 people~ :
Andy
Nick
Jun Kit
Harmony
Jin Onn

*Yes I know there's more than '5 babes'... so what?
**I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home