Fluticasone

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dream On Dreamer, Don't stop dreaming

Dream On Dreamer


Dream on dreamer
And the sun will always shine down on you
Keep on dreaming
It's alright, feel alive
Dream on dreamer
And the world keeps spinning around and round
You go
Don't stop dreaming
It's alright, we're alive



Endless Summer


It's an endless summer
Boy I want you close to me
In an endless summer
We'll make love and we'll be free
It's an endless summer
Boy i want you close to me
In an endless summer
Now it's time for you and me




Runaway

From London to Paris
From Berlin to Rome
You're searching for something
A place to call home
Been hiding your feelings
Went out of control
Your destinations unknown

Tell me how can it be boy?
You're still a runaway
You chased a dream from heaven above
Where in this world will you find a place to stay
You runaway from love
How can it be boy?
You're still a runaway
You chased a dream from heaven above
Baby, where in this world will you find a place to stay
You runaway from love
Runaway from love
Runaway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you're wondering... these are the songs I'm addicted to. Also, gonna be
addicted to them through the holidays =D! The best part is, ALL of them are Cascada songs! This time... I think they are original? I tried google-ing the title of the songs... well, for example, Endless Summer, was also sang by Ashlee Simspson but diffrent lyrics. So, I guess all 3 of these are original =). (I think lol)

Hmm... while listening to the songs, I'm discussing with Andy online on how to sort out the 4 Pentium 2009 - Maple Style. Yes, I'm finally doing it. (Happy JK? lol)

*Drop dead if you wanna see how I look like in a bikini. (Doubt I'll ever wear one though o.o)
**That other girl in the pics is SUPPOSED to be Cascada... BUT DAMN IT!! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A BLONDE!! ARGH!
***Another note is that, those lyrics aren't the full lyrics. If I pasted all 3 lyrics of the songs, this blog would be... long.
****I do not own the London Bridge pic neither the Eiffel Tower pic.
*****I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home