Fluticasone

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I r Happyz

Sunday - I managed to finish my ICT assignment all in one day along with my small civic assignment too. But of course, I wouldn't/couldn't have finish my ICT work with the help of Andy. So... THANK YOU ANDY!!

Monday - Hm. The day started out fine as usual. It was good to go back to school as see all my friends =D. Except... I was sleepy. Very sleepy. I had eye bags! (which is normal for me). Got back our ICT marks and I passed up my ICT assignment! (thx again Andy!) Nothing much to say except at the end of the day, we went to the chemistry lab. OO! I got my chemistry mark and I'M HAPPY WITH IT!

But before that, just a few moments after entering the science lab, KY started tinkering with some weird green and tall machine in the lab. He was pulling alever... but nothing happened. Later on Alex then tried to pull the lever... then... *shaaaaaaa!!!* Water started coming out from that weird 'machine'. Turns out, it was a shower? Even though teacher was angry, (in fact, she seemed er.. happy? lol) they were a bit panicked. Then JC came and tried to pull the lever again, assuming it would've stop. But NO! It showered more heavily! He laughed so hard, his whole face was.. beetroot red!? lolx XD

The shower was soon stopped of course. The next hour was just checking back our chemistry marks. But me, CZY, Andy, KF, Ryan and KY were just gathering in a circle, talking about... erm.. dirty stuff. It all started because CZY said 'JC's wet!'. (Rest assured, to rest of you dirty minded people there, she said that with a pure mind. She's innocent =D) After a while, John came and joined us. But his... preachings were much more worse. After CZY scurried off, I too, turned my back, trying NOT listen +.+.



Tuesday
We practically did nothing today. Almost. First hour was mod. Maths. We got back our marks. I would say, it's a mark I didn't expect to get, (I expected higher =P) but I guess I just have to accept it and be thankful =) (considering in form 1, throughout the whole year was a D for math)

Yea, after maths, was Sivik. Pn. Shirley didn't come to class. I guess she's busy with the 'news' as she called JK to work for her in the News Room. Gratz JK! Me, Andy, KF, Ryan and MD were just chit-chatting randomly. SF was doing her own work as usual =)(so hardworking T.T). We were free during the one period of BM too 8D



After recess was English. In the first period, teacher didn't come so were having another free time. Even though in the 2nd period, she came in, but we were still quite free =P. Moral was... also another free time. Don't know why our Moral teacher didn't come to class. At last, was Physics. I was... happy with my Physics mark! It's all coz of Andy and tution! XD. My Physics mark wasn't so great, but still. It's good enough for me!

JK was missing the whole day because of helping Pn. Shirley in the News Room. He did get a glimpse of our Sivik marks though. But still, he didn't really concentrate on memorizing all of our marks of course =P.

Thus, ends this post. I'll go bathe, eat and then later on, watch Ugly Betty =)Bye!~

*THANK YOU ANDY!!
**I don't own that Starry Background. Apparently, I google-d it and found this starry pic from Neopets o.0. Wow.
***I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home