Fluticasone

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another BobbleheadXD's Video



It's old. But I've just watched it again and had some laugh =D It's another one of those videos where you don't have to play Maple Story to understand.

It's just an episode where the animator, BobbleheadXD wants to increase her subscribers up to 10k, so she did some research. Based on those other famous Maple Youtube Animators like dray89, DeityZiex, spritefan2 and so on, she discovered that the community of Maple Youtubers love videos that have epic fight scenes and Asian love dramas. Thus, she created this video!

Here's a dialogue from a scene :

Hero : Oh, Sakura..., My love...
How could this happen to you?

Not only do you have an illness that makes your eyebrows disappear
But you got hit by five cars and you're going blind.
I love you... Don't leave me.

=FlashBack=
*Chinese song*
Heroine: Hi my name is Julie~

Hero: Julie? That name isn't Asian.
From now on, I'm gonna call you Sakura

Heroine: Umm...okay...
But anyway,We just met but I like you already. So you know what?
I think we should become boyfriend girlfriend.

Hero : And live forever? Until the end of our lives? Okay!

Heroine: Umm...no. Sorry. I actually have this cancer in a place that nobody's ever heard of.
And I'm going blind.

So umm...yeah. You're going to have to sob beside my hospital bed for about umm...
three months or so... before I turn cold in your arms as you hold me one last time.

Watch it for more =)

*Dialogue taken from the video.
**I don't own that video =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home