Fluticasone

Monday, August 10, 2009

Nami Tamaki Believe

This dance kicks ass!



I SHALL LEARN IT!!!
The smoothness
The speed
The rhythm
I WANNA LEARN IT!

But...

I wanna master this one first. Been trying to learn in since... before and during exam =D But today... I've just found out there's more to the dance than the original video. I've found the flipped version! (yay ^.^) It's hard o.o"



But it's awesome! RP also recommended me to listen to her song 'Sanctuary' (No no no *shakes head* she did not copy/remix that from Utada Hikaru so CHILL! TOTALLY different lyrics)

So anyways. It's nice too! Even though she wasn't dancing in the video =( (But she's pretty here o.o)



Yes. This post is full with videos! >.<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home