Fluticasone

Saturday, July 25, 2009

One day of Comfort

Some screenshots from [COLLAB] The MMV Channel =)
I love their graphics T.T


=When all you gotta keep is strong=
This line is so inspirational & motivating =)



----------------------------------------------------

The pics above are FFS!

Hmm... went to APIIT College with the gang today(School trip)
They taught us how to use HTML and how to animate

It's not so fun since almost everyone knows how to animate now D=
Well... at least they don't have the program! XD

The moment we reached there, we were quite awed by the structure of the building. Well, mostly on the lift =P (Made out of glass and you can see how it operates to go up & down)

Lots of people, (including me) went to play with the lift XD
2 students started it. I don't know who they are. Didn't get to see their faces.
Later on, Shankaraar, Aaron & Kim went on it lolx

Had Nasi Lemak for lunch. Chiaki, JK and CZY were in a crazy-camera-mood +.+

The trip ended by everyone getting off the bus, tired.
Since my family wasn't at home, and I was asked by my dad to walk home, I did

I know Danial & Tsung Weng lives near my area so I asked them if I could follow them to walk home =P So we did =D (lol)

I'll try to post some pics of the college if/when I get the pics from Chiaki & JK

*I absolutely do NOT own any of the pictures posted on this post!
They are screenshots from Youtube - [COLLAB] The MMV Channel
Credits go to xPwahaha and omgPokii

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home