Fluticasone

Monday, August 24, 2009

Zombies

Read this if you want. It's long. VERY LONG!

It looks like one of those Star Wars deserts. Wide open spaces with nothing but sand and a research lab standing in the corner of it. Apparently, there were a few people with me whom I don't know of. (But 1 of them looked like that guy from Transformers. Fergie's husband if I'm not mistaken) We were armed with lots of heavy stuff and... guns.

Together, we started traveling to the lab. But then a couple of wild zombies started running towards us from behind. We got out our guns and started shooting. I was a beginner, so I just aimed aimlessly towards the charging zombies. One of our troops was attacked by a zombie. We couldn't do anything but leave him there...

There seem to be more and more zombies coming. It was then we just decided to run towards the lab. One of my allies shut the door behind us. It was all dark and deserted in the lab. But the insides of the lab seemed so familiar... in fact, it looks like... the insides of my school at 6.30a.m in the morning o.0

A growling sound was heard. Turns out, there were zombies inside too! Each of us got separated as we went into these 'laboratory rooms' (classrooms) and shut the door behind us. Some of the doors were pretty old and weren't strong enough. So several zombies managed to crash into my room and then I started shooting like hell D=<
My troops sucessfully holded back the zombie toddler from behind, thus, shutting the opening. (With the gun, obviously it was easy =.=) But then, the toddler came to the front. I swished the pitchfork I had at the zombie toddler and dog away with a somewhat pity feeling @.@. I quickly shut the front door. Me and my troops, exhausted, took a sit down on an old sofas lying by.


Suddenly, the front door opened, and a tall guy, wearing dark shades and a suit, holding a suitcase walked in. [He looked exactly like Wesker (Resident Evil guy) except he has white hair] As soon as I noticed him having 2 silver revolvers in his belt, I asked him if I could have one. Although, he did seem suspicious as he seemed fine, cool and calm. How'd he walk in like that with the zombies outside? My curiosity was answered when he manically laughed.

Soon, the back door crashed and a couple of zombies walked in. There were some coming in from the front too! The zombies then gathered behind the Wesker-looking guy. They glared at us from there. "We're doomed... this is the end for us" I thought o.o" And then... I heard a *beep* sound.

I woke up. Turns out, my dad offed the air-con coz I was sleeping up too late again. It's ten o'clock in the morning btw.

*Usually, ALL of my bad dreams or nightmares... ALWAYS happen at my grandma's house. Not to say I'm sleeping at my grandma's house, but well, the scene of the dreams are always there...

**Sorry for the long post +.+

*** I don't own that picture of Wesker

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home