Fluticasone

Friday, January 9, 2009

Changing Class


This is going to be a longgg post +.+...

Well, a week ends and today's the day they... announce whether we can change stream! Omg... everyone was like... so.. tensed +.+. It was like taking PMR results all over AGAIN! Everyone was freaking nervous... I guess it's coz this will decide their future?


Nevertheless , I went up to teacher at the Dataran Ilmu... hands cold and shaking, I took my result and......... woot!~ I could CHANGE STREAM! heh. It was a great feeling... seriously, it felt like taking PMR results again... I then went up to class and poked my head in~


Ta-daa~ It's Chiaki-chan and Yukimi-chan! Yea... Yukimi started wearing glasses back again... but this time... she's wearing a really nice pair of specs 8D


I wasn't the only 'newcomer' into 4 Pentium anyways. JK and AL from 4 Finnix came here too. KF was already in 4 Pentium already with Chiaki-chan and Yukimi-chan

After meeting them... Chiaki and Yukimi saved me a seat in front of them so I quickly sat down as it was Add. Maths during that time and the teacher was teaching... Sitting next to me is a quiet, timid-but cute girl named SF. She may be quiet, but I think she's the hardworking type of person ;)


Still, I do kinda miss 4 Midori... a bit =P It wasn't so stuffy and there was always some small joke popping out of nowhere +.+
Left : My old but still close friends =)
(Left to right : HR, SN, TM, SC ,ET)
Bottom Left : New friends I made in 4 Midori 8D
(Left to right : Iforgothername, PH, YS)
Bottom Right: Old but close friend too. They're also crazy!!
(Left to right: JY, AA, BM)

*Sorry if it's messy... I'm still new to blogging. Btw... those black & white pictures... THEY'RE NOT DEAD OKAY!?

**Names are protected. Until I get their permission to use their names... well, It'll remain as their intials first...

***I do NOT own any of the images used or anything else unless stated
ALL credits goes to Wizet, Nexon, and the creators of Maple Story
Anything using Maple Story images is made out of pure boredom

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home